Staying on top of the competition is essential for any organization in today’s business environment. Investing in sales training for your team is an excellent way to do this; equipping them with the skills and knowledge required to confidently represent your organization and close more deals.
With online learning platform, sales training has become increasingly available, easy-to-use, convenient, and cost-effective.
With the enormous options in the market, it can be overwhelming to choose the appropriate Learning Management System (LMS) for your sales training program, so we have compiled a list of the top LMSs you can consider in your research process.
Let’s review 5 best sales training LMS options available so you can choose the best for your team! We will take a lot at some key distinctive features and price points to suit your sales instruction program.
5 Best Sales Training LMS
Claned is a cloud-based corporate LMS that maximizes learning outcomes for businesses by combining AI (Artificial Intelligence), collaborative learning, and world-class pedagogy.
It features an intuitive, easy-to use course builder that helps organisations set up effective courses quickly. It also generates AI-powered learning insights and recommendations that showcase and improve the value of corporate training programs.
Lastly, it uses pedagogical insights to drive home the skills and knowledge that employees learn during trainings.
Core Features Claned:
- Intuitive course-building experience and a library of templates to set up learning programs quickly and efficiently .
- Talking about learning analytics, Claned offers deep data-driven learning insights and recommendations based on learner activity, progress, performance and more.
- Claned uses pedagogical research and education psychology to build courses that are effective in the long run..
- Looking for social learning environment?, Claned features a social-media-like space for learners to interact and discuss trainings and course materials.
- Import existing learning materials
- Multiple grading scales
- Mobile learning support
- Secure environment for all users
- Kids learning environment toggle available
- API calls and compatibility with other popular software stack
- Webhooks available
Free One Month Trial Available, Try Clane Now
Based on the number of users, Claned offers three pricing plans:
Starter (50 users per month): €196.00
Professional (150 users per month): €500.00
Expanded (300 users per month): €956.00
Custom quotes are also available for more users and specific requirements.
Docebo Learn LMS is a powerful platform that offers a wide range of features for corporate training, including drag-and-drop course creation functionality, social learning, progress tracking and support for multiple languages. This corporate LMS is also ideal if your organisation uses tools like Salesforce and Microsoft Teams, as it allows for seamless integrations with both.
The Docebo Learn LMS is part of Docebo’s multi-product learning suite designed to help organisations create, update and get a detailed look into the effectiveness of their corporate training programs.
Core Features Docebo:
- Docebo Connect Integrations Marketplace allows you to bring together all of your organisation’s systems together in one learning environment.
- Docebo’s course authoring tool offers an easy drag-and-drop functionality to help build courses faster.
- It Offers AI-powered features such as virtual coaching, auto tagging, content suggestions and more.
- Allows for easy asynchronous learning
- Assessment management for users
- SCORM compliant
- Learner portal
Plans start at $25,000 per year.
Paradiso LMS is a cloud-based learning management system designed for academies and educational institutions. With a user-friendly interface, robust course creation and delivery tools, and advanced reporting and analytics capabilities, it offers integration with third-party tools and applications, including popular video conferencing platforms and e-commerce and marketing automation tools, making it a flexible and comprehensive solution for academies looking to enhance their online and blended learning offerings.
Core Features Paradiso LMS:
- User-friendly interface for easy navigation
- Course creation and delivery tools, including multimedia content creation, progress tracking, assessments and gamification.
- Advanced reporting and analytics capabilities to measure learner progress and identify areas for improvement
- Integration with third-party tools and applications, including popular video conferencing platforms and e-commerce and marketing automation tools
- Mobile-responsive design for access to learning materials on-the-go
- Collaboration tools for students and teachers to engage in discussions and group projects
- Compliance and security features to ensure the protection of sensitive data and adherence to industry standards
- Customisable branding options to align the LMS platform with the academy’s branding guidelines
- Flexible pricing options, including pay-per-use and subscription models, to suit the academy’s budget and needs.
They have onetime purchase license and a subscription model with option for a trial
Starting Price is $6.00
iSpring Learn is an online learning platform designed to help organisations create, deliver, and track courses for a number of training scenarios. he platform offers a clean, interactive user, experience that makes it easy to use for both learners and organisations.
This corporate LMS is also an ideal choice if you plan on implementing trainings that incorporate blended learning (combining in-person and online elements). You can either upload existing training materials or create new ones on iSpring’s course authoring tool.
iSpring Core Features:
- iSpring Learn has a clear focus on creating interactive, engaging courses that can feature content in a wide variety of formats.
- iSpring Learn also allows organisations to seamlessly bring together both in-person and online elements of corporate training.
- The Platform features a dedicated newsfeed where learners can get together and discuss training materials and react to comments.
- Real-time Data Reports
- Reliable and Prompt 24/7 Customer Service
- Available on a Variety of Devices
Based on the number of users, an organisation can select one of iSpringLearn’s three plans:
100 Users: $3.66 per user/month
300 Users: $3.00 per user/month
500 users: $2.82 per user/month
Custom pricing available for 500+ users.
TalentLMS is a cloud-based LMS known for its super-easy course building and hassle-free user experience. TalentLMS is a good choice for large organisations as well as companies looking for a platform that can scale up along with them.
This slaes training LMS offers a unique course building feature known as “branches” that allows different groups of users to access varous part of the sales training program. It also offers integrations with popular tools you can think of in the corporate environment
TalentLMS Core Features:
- Drag and drop a variety of media into your training programs. Allows you to build courses from scratch or import existing training materials.
- Have a learning management that allows organisations to set up different learning paths, roles and permissions for different learners. It also allows for the grouping of courses into relevant categories.
- TalentLMS, you can make training programs more engaging by gamifying courses with badges, points, levels, leaderboards, and rewards.
- Localisation and Support for over 30 Languages
- View Stages of Certification Life-Cycle
- Create Sub-Accounts
- Admin Task Automation
TalentLMS offers 6 variants of Standard plans:
$0 / month
Best for up to 5 users
$69 / month
Best for 6-40 users
$149 / month
Best for 20-100 users
$279 / month
Best for 50-500 users
$459 / month
Talent LMS also offers “Active Plans” that allow an organisation to register an unlimited number of users. The pricing for the Active Plans is based on the number of different users that log in to the platform each month.
NB: that they have also what is called “TalentLibrary” that adds up to this basic price above
In conclusion, while sales may not require rocket science, a sales team is crucial for any business to survive. To ensure that your salespeople remain proficient and to attract new, talented professionals, it is important to utilise the best online learning platform, which are readily available today.
Hopefully this list of best sales training software have shed light on the features and price point you are looking for as you search for LMS for sales training, enabling you to select the best online learning platform for your company.