In today’s fast-paced world, organizations need to keep up with the latest industry trends and advancements. Microlearning is an excellent way to do this by delivering bite-sized, easily digestible training content to your team.
Investing in a MicroLearning Learning Management System (LMS) can help you achieve this goal by providing a platform for creating, managing, and delivering microlearning courses.
Microlearning LMS platforms are becoming increasingly popular due to their flexibility, convenience, and cost-effectiveness. With so many options available in the market, it can be challenging to choose the best one for your organization.
To help you out, we have compiled a list of the top MicroLearning LMSs available. This guide will highlight the key features and price points of each platform to help you make an informed decision for your microlearning training program.
Read on to discover the three best MicroLearning LMS options for your organization.
3 Top MicroLearning Platforms
Claned is a cloud-based corporate LMS that maximizes learning outcomes for businesses by combining AI (Artificial Intelligence), collaborative learning, and world-class pedagogy.
It features an intuitive, easy-to use course builder that helps organisations set up effective courses quickly. It also generates AI-powered learning insights and recommendations that showcase and improve the value of corporate training programs.
Lastly, it uses pedagogical insights to drive home the skills and knowledge that employees learn during trainings.
Core Features Claned:
- Intuitive course-building experience and a library of templates to set up learning programs quickly and efficiently .
- Talking about learning analytics, Claned offers deep data-driven learning insights and recommendations based on learner activity, progress, performance and more.
- Claned uses pedagogical research and education psychology to build courses that are effective in the long run..
- Looking for social learning environment?, Claned features a social-media-like space for learners to interact and discuss trainings and course materials.
- Import existing learning materials
- Multiple grading scales
- Mobile learning support
- Secure environment for all users
- Kids learning environment toggle available
- API calls and compatibility with other popular software stack
- Webhooks available
Price Point Of Claned:
Based on the number of users, Claned offers three pricing plans:
Free One Month Trial Available, Try Clane Now
Starter (50 users per month): €196.00
Professional (150 users per month): €500.00
Expanded (300 users per month): €956.00
Custom quotes are also available for more users and specific requirements.
iSpring Learn is an online learning platform designed to help organisations create, deliver, and track courses for a number of training scenarios. he platform offers a clean, interactive user, experience that makes it easy to use for both learners and organisations.
This corporate LMS is also an ideal choice if you plan on implementing trainings that incorporate blended learning (combining in-person and online elements). You can either upload existing training materials or create new ones on iSpring’s course authoring tool.
iSpring Core Features:
- iSpring Learn has a clear focus on creating interactive, engaging courses that can feature content in a wide variety of formats.
- iSpring Learn also allows organisations to seamlessly bring together both in-person and online elements of corporate training.
- The Platform features a dedicated newsfeed where learners can get together and discuss training materials and react to comments.
- Real-time Data Reports
- Reliable and Prompt 24/7 Customer Service
- Available on a Variety of Devices
Price Point iSpring:
Based on the number of users, an organisation can select one of iSpringLearn’s three plans:
100 Users: $3.66 per user/month
300 Users: $3.00 per user/month
500 users: $2.82 per user/month
Custom pricing available for 500+ users.
EdApp made it clear that they are becoming the worlds most loved mobile training platform. They have mobile Learning Experience Platform designed for today’s digital habits, delivering more engaging and effective micro-learning directly to learners anytime and anywhere.
Edapp Core Features:
- Creator tool that helps in the course creation process
- Course library
- Mobile experience
- Admin and user portal
- Templates library
- Social learning
- Discussion and assessment
- Conferencing tools
Price Point of Edapp
Free To Use but extremely limited to what you can do
Growth: $1.95 per User / Month
Plus: $2.95 per User / Month
Mid-Size: Starting $1.95 per User / Month
Enterprise: You need to contact the support team