We have just released a new exciting update! Here’s a look at all the stuff you can look forward to. The update will not require any downtime and will not affect the availability of Claned. When the update is deployed, you will only see a small pop-up at log-in and a link to these patch notes.
Controlling Progress on a Board
You can now set which items learners must complete before they can move on to the next one. Choose any item on the board to be placed under controlled progression. Read more about it here.
Sorting Boards on the Front Page
We now offer the option for sorting boards alphabetically on the front page.
Your organization can now also set a default sorting method to be applied for all organisation members.
If you have a specific board sorting in mind, you can set a default setting for all your organisation members. You can choose this setting from the organization settings under the “Advanced” tab.
Disabling Rating for Content
At Claned, we love learning analytics. But we also understand that content ratings might not always be relevant for everyone. You can now choose to toggle off the rating menu on a content level. For each piece of content, you can now choose whether the rating menu is displayed or not. By default, the menu will be visible.
Data Export Tool Improvements
It’s great to know that our customers have been really getting into our data export tool and enjoying all the data that can be exported from there. To make the experience even better, we’ll be rolling in some updates to the tool.
Recent updates include:
- New data type: comment contents
- Save your favourite reports and share them with your organisation
If you haven’t had a chance to play around with our Data Export tool yet, check out our new handbook for using the data export tool here. We’ll keep adding more tips, tricks and information about the tool, so you might want to bookmark it for later!
We are also working all the time to improve our guides. Please check out our portal for guides here.
Bug Fixes and Small Improvements:
- Increased performance in assessments when connection is poor
- Improved behaviour of LaTeX and ASCII Math scripts
- Improved and clarified copy text on the platform in several places
Check out our API documentation here.
If you have any questions or need help with API, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you get started with your integration.
- External API: Added support to search users with external ID, username or Claned user ID
- External API: Added support to request one grade record based on user ID, username or external ID
- External API: Added PUT for external ID to boards
- External API: Added PUT for external ID to groups
- External API: Added all grading values to GET Grades
- External API: Added support to redirect directly into a specific board with a SSO link
- Adjustments to notifications, emails and general updates to language versions
Stay tuned for more updates and contacts from our customer team!
The Claned Product Team