Product training is a crucial aspect of any business, as it helps employees better improve their existing knowledge about a products they are offering, leading to improved customer satisfaction and increased sales with the power of LMS for product training.
Obviously, the rise in technology and the increasing popularity of online learning platforms, companies now can provide their employees with product training in a convenient and accessible manner be it fully online or hybrid form of learning.
Below will be the 5 best product training LXP and LMS platforms that offer online learning features to help improve team collaboration. Whether you are looking to train a small team or a large workforce.
With features such as interactive course material, gamification elements, and real-world simulations, these platforms provide an engaging and effective learning experience for employees.
All of these Learning Management System have their own unique features, pricing plans coupled with user review when available on the major sources we are using i.e. (Capterra, G2, or Software Advice). We hope that this article will help you find the best LMS for your organization, and help you achieve your goals in general.
Benefits of Product Training?
There are a lot of benefits when your company decided to embark on product training for employees, below are few of them:
- Improved product knowledge: Product training ensures that employees have a thorough understanding of the products they are working with, which helps them to better represent the company and its offerings.
- Boosted confidence: By providing employees with training on a product, companies can infuse confidence in their abilities and empower them to take on new responsibilities.
- Better team collaboration: Product training can bring employees from different departments together and encourage teamwork, as they learn about the product and its functions as a group.
- Increased customer loyalty: When employees are knowledgeable about the products they are offering, they can provide excellent customer service, which can lead to increased customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Improved problem-solving skills: Product training can also help employees to develop their problem-solving skills, as they learn how to troubleshoot and find solutions to complex issues.
- Enhanced competitiveness: Providing employees with product training can give a company a competitive edge, as they will have a well-informed and capable workforce that is able to respond to customer needs and provide high-quality service.
Here Are the 5 Best LMS For Product Training For Your Need
Claned is a cloud based LMS that maximizes learning outcomes for businesses by combining AI, collaborative learning, and world-class pedagogy.
It features an intuitive, easy-to use course builder that helps organisations set up effective product training quickly. It also generates AI-powered learning insights and recommendations that showcase and improve the value of product training programs. Lastly, it uses pedagogical insights to drive home the skills and knowledge needed in the training process.
There you also have already made template you can use to fast track your product training online learning project
Core Product Training Features of Claned:
- Intuitive course-building experience and a library of templates to set up learning programs quickly and efficiently.
- Learning Analytics that offers deep data-driven learning insights and recommendations based on learner activity, progress, performance and more.
- Learning Design that uses pedagogical research and education psychology to build courses that are effective in the long run. In-house LD experts available.
- Social Learning features with social-media-like space for learners to interact and discuss trainings and course materials.
- Import Existing Learning Materials
- Multiple Grading Scales
- Mobile Learning Support
- Contextual Commenting
- Ready to Use Templates
- Assessment and Grading
- API Access for External Use
“ The automatised learning journeys saves much of our time without sacrificing pedagogical quality. It is easy to use and engaging for the learner, making learning suitable for different kinds of audiences and trainings.”
“We love Claned on the fast and easy usability. It is a very intuitive platform to study with and it is also very easy and makes learning feel motivating. Our clients are also very happy with Claned and often comment that it is the best digital learning environment they have used!”
“ Claned is an effective platform with a simple and easy-to-use user interface. It is ideal to set-up a centralized online learning space, hosting materials of different types and sources. The possibility to comment and interact directly with the learning material creates an additional social layer that is quite unique.
Free One Month Trial Available, Try Clane Now
Based on the number of users, Claned offers three pricing plans:
Starter (50 users per month): €196.00
Professional (150 users per month): €500.00
Expanded (300 users per month): €956.00
Custom quotes are also available for more users and specific requirements.
TalentLMS is a cloud-based LMS known for its super-easy course building and hassle-free user experience. TalentLMS is a good choice for large organisations as well as companies looking for a platform that can scale up along with them.
This LMS offers a unique course building feature known as “branches” that allows different groups of users to access different parts of the product training program. It also offers integrations with popular tools like Google Drive and Slack.
Core Product Training Features of TalentLMS
- Drag and drop a variety of media into your training programs. Allows you to build courses from scratch or import existing training materials.
- It allows organisations to set up different learning paths, roles and permissions for different learners. It also allows for the grouping of courses into relevant categories.
- With TalentLMS, you can make training programs more engaging by gamifying courses with badges, points, levels, leaderboards, and rewards.
- “ Superior service and customer support… quick to provide advice and solutions. The technical team have come through for us many times with advice and even coding that we have used to manage our portal.“
- ” Ease of use is there, it is relatively easy to navigate (as soon as you figure out that you need to switch roles based on what you are doing). Adding courses is easy, just drag and drop files. TalentLMS supports SCORM as well as standard file formats. There is a free version to test and see if it is for you.”
TalentLMS offers 6 variants of Standard plans:
$0 / month
Best for up to 5 users
$69 / month
Best for 6-40 users
$149 / month
Best for 20-100 users
$279 / month
Best for 50-500 users
$459 / month
Best for 400-1000 users
Talent LMS also offers “Active Plans” that allow an organisation to register an unlimited number of users. The pricing for the Active Plans is based on the number of different users that log in to the platform each month.
3. iSpring Learn
iSpring Learn is an online learning platform designed to help organisations create, deliver, and track courses for a number of training scenarios. he platform offers a clean, interactive user, experience that makes it easy to use for both learners and organisations.
This Product Training LMS is also an ideal choice if you plan on implementing trainings that incorporate blended learning (combining in-person and online elements). You can either upload existing training materials or create new ones on iSpring’s course authoring tool.
Core Product Training Features On iSpring Learn:
- iSpring Learn has a clear focus on creating interactive, engaging courses that can feature content in a wide variety of formats.
- iSpring Learn also allows organisations to seamlessly bring together both in-person and online elements of corporate training.
- The platform also features a dedicated newsfeed where learners can get together and discuss training materials and react to comments.
- ” The process of uploading sometimes triggers a false-positive on our virus scanner. Also, emailing the exported SCORM packages from iSpring will also trigger false-positives on our email system’s virus scanner. Otherwise, this doesn’t seem to cause any problems with using the system, and to the best of our knowledge, all of these results have been false positives rather than actual malware or spyware.”
Based on the number of users, an organisation can select one of iSpringLearn’s three plans:
100 Users: $3.66 per user/month
300 Users: $3.00 per user/month
500 users: $2.82 per user/month
Custom pricing available for 500+ users.
Docebo Learn LMS is a powerful platform that offers a wide range of features for product training, including drag-and-drop course creation functionality, social learning, progress tracking and support for multiple languages. This Product Training LMS is also ideal if your organisation uses tools like Salesforce and Microsoft Teams, as it allows for seamless integrations with both.
The Docebo Learn LMS is part of Docebo’s multi-product learning suite designed to help organisations create, update and get a detailed look into the effectiveness of their product training programs.
Core Product Training Features On Docebo:
- Docebo Connect Integrations Marketplace allows you to bring together all of your organisation’s systems together in one learning environment.
- Docebo’s course authoring tool offers an easy drag-and-drop functionality to help build courses faster.
- : Offers AI-powered features such as virtual coaching, auto tagging, content suggestions and more.
- “At my organization, we love the freedom we get with Docebo to customize our platform and make it whatever we want it to be. We also find the Discover, Coach, and Share product highly innovative, allowing us to connect learners around shared interests and build a learning community. This social engagement is a big part of the future of learning.”
- “Instead of being customizable, we’ve had to build workarounds to get the functionality we need. Reports are sub-par. You really need an LMS Admin on the team to run the platform. We have also been having issues with our Account Manager; she has been difficult to get in touch with and she doesn’t have any post-implementation strategies to help us move forward. Our experience with our second Solution Deployment Manager was awesome so it’s been disappointing to get poor customer service.”
Price Point: Plans start at $25,000 per year.
5. Cornerstone LMS
Cornerstone LMS is a cloud-based learning platform and is a part of the Cornertsone Learning system that combines a variety of corporate tools and products. The Product Training LMS has a unique focus on offering personalised training experiences for employees.
Core Product Training Features On Cornerstone LMS:
- Cornerstone LMS offers organisations insights into the progress and profiles of employees and highlights opportunities for skill development in product training programs.
- On Cornerstone LMS, organisations can create personalised learning paths for learners with AI-recomended content.
- Organisations can track and understand employee progress and performance across a range of learning data points.
- Customisable User and Learner Experience
- Cornerstone LMS App and Mobile Learning
- Activity Dashboard
- “ All in all, Cornerstone LMS possess the important modules and functionalities that an LMS system should have. If your company is using Cornerstone system and all that you are lacking is an LMS, then you may want to consider Cornerstone LMS for your training purposes.”
- “ From the Admin’s perspective – it is very hard to work with the system, creating anything takes a lot of time and you can never be sure that all functions will work as you want (some you set up at the stage of uploading materials, some later – sometimes they are mutually exclusive). From the perspective of a person who uses Cornerstone for learning – quite intuitive navigation through the system, visually approx.”
Price Point: Not available.
Read: How to Choose the Best Learning Management System
Benefits Of Using a Learning Management System to Upskill Employees
The right LMS (Learning Management System) can be a real game-changer for your organisation. Traditional modes of training and development are quickly going out of style. And in today’s highly competitive corporate industry, having a modern, versatile mode of training that can easily adapt with the changing times can be the edge your business needs.
Moreover, moving your trainings online can help your organisation save an incredible amount of time, money, effort and resources on trainings.
But there’s even more! Here is a brief look at the various benefits of using an LMS platform:
- Centralised learning: Having a variety of trainings spread across multiple channels can be tedious, confusing and time-consuming. An LMS helps provide a centralised location where you can store training materials as well as host and run training experiences. Employees and customers have a single space to log in to and access trainings. Meanwhile, the organisation has a single space to track progress and access and analyse valuable learner data.
- Accessibility: Speaking of access, LMSs can also help solve a variety of accessibility issues. Have team members spread across locations? Or do you need to offer flexible trainings that learners can access at their own convenience? A Learning Management System helps learners log in, access and pick up trainings whenever they want, regardless of location and time zone.
- Track performance: Training is only worthwhile if it provides value to your organisation and employees. A great way to gauge that value is to track and measure progress, performance and various other data points relating to your training programs. Various LMSs in Finland offer deep learning data features and analytics reports that can shed light on what’s working in your trainings, and how they can be improved.
- Scalability: As your company grows and changes, so will your training needs. A robust, versatile LMS will be able to scale up with your growing needs and offer more value with each passing year, thereby making for a great return on investment.
READ: How to Choose a Learning Platform
Take Your Product Training to The Next Level
In today’s fast-paced business environment, it is crucial for companies to stay ahead of the competition and provide their employees with the training they need to succeed.
Whether you are a small business looking to upskill your employees or a large corporation looking to improve your team collaboration, Claned Platform is a perfect solution for you and we confident of our technology. Book a demo today!