Learning management systems (LMS) are becoming increasingly popular in Finland as a way for organizations to manage and deliver training and education to their employees and students. An LMS is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting, and delivery of educational courses, training programs, or learning and development programs.
We have toughly checked all the options in this list to make sure they meet all the necessary requirement of a standard LMS.
We will look at the 6 top LMS in Finland, and compare their features, pricing, and user reviews. Our goal is to help you find the best LMS for your organization in Finland, whether you are a small business, a large corporation, or a school or university.
The first LMS on our list is “Claned LMS”, Claned is a cloud-based LMS/LXP that maximizes learning outcomes for businesses by combining AI, collaborative learning, and world-class pedagogy
Next, “Valamis” which is an end-to-end platform that helps you unify your learning. Valamis enables formal, informal, social, and microlearning, content authoring and management tools.
Third, “Howspace” which is an online collaboration platform built to facilitate culture change and lasting impact in organizations worldwide.
Fourth, “Workseed” This is a proven efficient cloud-based training platform for ambitious businesses and professional education across the globe helping them to manage their learning and development.
Fifth, “TechClass” is another powerful, reliable, and modern solution to manage different types of educational affairs, from delivering the content to students in a personalized learning environment
Lastly, “Mediamaisteri” this is an easy-to-use learning platform that adapts to many needs brings additional power to educational activities and makes learning exciting.
All of these LMS have their own unique features, pricing plans coupled with user review when available on the major sources we are using i.e (Capterra, G2, or Software Advice). We hope that this article will help you find the best LMS company in Finland for your organization, and help you achieve your goals in general.
Here Are the Top 6 LMS In Finland
Claned is a cloud-based LMS that maximizes learning outcomes for businesses by combining AI, collaborative learning, and world-class pedagogy.
Claned was founded in the year 2016
It features an intuitive, easy-to use course builder that helps organisations set up effective courses quickly. It also generates AI-powered learning insights and recommendations that showcase and improve the value of training programs. Lastly, it uses pedagogical insights to drive home the skills and knowledge that employees learn during trainings.
Claned is Best For:
Employee Training, Onboarding, Skill Development, Product Training, Customer Training, Sales Training, Compliance Training
Core Features of Claned:
- Easy-to-Use Course Builder: Intuitive course-building experience and a library of templates to set up learning programs quickly and efficiently .
- Learning Analytics: Offers deep data-driven learning insights and recommendations based on learner activity, progress, performance and more.
- Learning Design: Uses pedagogical research and education psychology to build courses that are effective in the long run. In-house LD experts available.
- Social Learning: Features a social-media-like space for learners to interact and discuss trainings and course materials.
- Import Existing Learning Materials
- Multiple Grading Scales
- Mobile Learning Support
We have several reviews from businesses in Finland and abroad
- “ Student-centered Content automatically recommended to students based on learning orientation Identifies where learners are struggling.”
- “ Claned’s strength is in its modern interface, which is simple to use for both our customers and us. The latter allows us to concentrate our efforts in producing quality content. Claned’s advanced learning analytics appeal to us because management through information is our team’s speciality.
Claned Price Point:
Free One Month Trial Available, Try Clane Now
Based on the number of users, Claned offers three pricing plans:
Starter (50 users per month): €196.00
Professional (150 users per month): €500.00
Expanded (300 users per month): €956.00
Custom quotes are also available for more users and specific requirements.
Valamis is a end-to-end platform that helps you unify your learning. Valamis enables formal, informal, social, and microlearning, content authoring and management tools. Valamis gives users an access to in-depth analytics in their learning process by supporting the xAPI standard and a built-in Learning Record Store (LRS).
Valamis was founded in the year 2003
Valamis is headquartered in Joensuu, Finland and established in the year 2003. Name of the CEO is Jussi Hurskainen.
Valamis is Best For:
The best use cases for Valamis are Channel Training, Compliance Training, Customer Training, Employee Training, Extended Enterprise, Workforce Development
Core Features of Valamis:
- Content Authoring Tool: Allowing the easy creation of courses, change settings, drag and drop interaction and reuses of content
- Progress Tracking: Offers real-time visual of how training courses are being received by your users.
- Activity Dashboard: Valamis has user enrolment functionality for progress tracking, self-enrolment, guest access, survey enrolment to name but few
- Allows Importing of Existing Learning Materials
- Performance Metrics and Performance Management
- Add External Pages
Valamis has only 2 customer review online across all major review platform and one key related one is by same person.
- “ One of the best learning platforms and best IT-project what I have lead as a customer. The Proof of Consept phase let us know that the software will support us on our core business and after first year in production use our results was brake-through.”
Valamis Price Point:
Valamis has no price transparency, but they offer trials, and the price is based on number of users.
Howspace is an online collaboration platform built to facilitate culture change and lasting impact in organizations worldwide. Quickly design unique workspaces with drag-and-drop widgets, and integrate your current systems to keep all knowledge in one accessible place.
Howspace was founded in the year 2008
With Howspace you can gather participants for synchronous workshops or asynchronous brainstorming sessions, and leverage the Howspace AI for sense-making at scale.
Howspace is Best For:
Strategic Planning, Organizational Development, Change Management, Training, Engagement, Learning Programs, Workshops and events, Community building, Employee onboarding and development
Core Features of Howspace:
- Calendar Management
- Assessments Management
- Template Gallery
- Interactive collaboration features
- “Howspace is easy to use, is a good platform for your training, events and consulting assignments in minutes. It’s a good tool, easily share content such as images, videos, and presentations.”
- “It is not the cheapest software, so if you are running with a low budget this might not be for you. But I will encourage you to try it out anyways, it can be a lifechanging experience and you will not even try to look elsewhere anymore..”
Howspace Price Point:
Pay-as-you-go Plans start at €10 per user.
Flexible starts at €7 for 50 user +
You want it tailored? Then contact them.
Workseed is a proven efficient cloud-based training platform for ambitious businesses and professional education across the globe helping them to manage their learning and development (L&D). Workseed offers extra hands to HR to commit employees and partners with high-performance learning and development.
Workseed was registered as a Limited Liability Company in the year 2025
Many intelligent capabilities reduce L&D costs, and the platform can transform even your internal L&D into the productized training business.
Workseed is best for:
Employee Training, Customer Training, Partner Training, University Education
Core Features of Workseed:
- Progress Tracking
- Certification and Licensing
- Activity Dashboard
- Learning Portals
Unfortunately, Workseed has no organic review online on platform like G2, Capterra, eLearning Industry, and Software Advice but you can find and read some review on their website.
Workseed Price Point:
No pricing information available as at the time of this review
TechClass LMS is a powerful, reliable, and modern solution to manage different types of educational affairs, from delivering the content to students in a personalized learning environment to managing and monitoring the courses and enrollments by lecturers, tutors, university staff, and even parents.
TechClass was founded in the year 2017.
TechClass is Best For:
Onboarding Training, Compliance Training, Customer Support Training, Customer Training, Remote Workforce Training, Marketing Training
Core Features of TechClass:
- Learning Environment: This includes features for creating courses, creating assessments, and consuming learning material.
- Portals: There are 4 portals, which are student, Instructor, Staff, Admin
- Create Sub-Accounts
- Adaptive Learning
- AI Driven
- User Management
Unfortunately, I am not able to pull reviews for TechClass as none is available online on all trusted LMS review website you can think.
TechClass Price Point:
No pricing information available as at the time of this review
Mediamaisteri is an easy-to-use learning platform that adapts to many needs brings additional power to educational activities and makes learning exciting.
Mediamaisteri was funded in the year 2000, headquarter is in Tampere, Finland
Mediamaisteri Media is Best For:
Employee Training, Onboarding, Compliance Training, Certifications
Core Features of Mediamaisteri:
- Ready-made course templates: Ability to create and easily customize them
- Management tools: This tracks progress of courses, orientation, and learning results
- Adaptive learning
- Multiple integrations
- “Our new learning environment is easy to use, clear and self-explanatory. Now any employee can check at any time how these safety issues went on this very site.”
Starting price is €495/month and be aware that they charge another €3900 for commissioning
READ: 10 Best Corporate Learning Management Systems
How To Choose the Best Learning Management System in Finland
The question of what makes up the perfect LMS will ultimately boil down to the needs of your specific organisation. Truth is, there shouldn’t be a restriction to your selection in terms of Location of the company, but of course there are advantages for example dealing with LMS company in Finland who actually have staffs that speaks the local languages i.e. Finnish, Swedish, and English Languages
With that in mind, here are some of the most important factors to consider when making your choice of LMS Company In Finland:
- Training needs and priorities: What exactly is your organisation looking to achieve with the LMS? Training stockholders a wide playground of opportunities. Focusing on the most important needs, goals and priorities for your company will help you narrow down on features and functionalities that help serve your purposes best.
- User experience: User experience is a crucial factor to consider when choosing a Learning Management System in Finland. The ideal LMS experience should be sleek, intuitive and easy to navigate, and it certainly helps it the platform can also be accessed on various types of devices.
- Integrations and customisation: Speaking of making things easier, it can be extremely useful to have a LMS platform that integrates with your organisation’s existing tools, systems and databases. It saves your business an incredible amount of time and effort and helps set you up for building trainings quickly and efficiently.
- Customer support: The value of the right choice of LMs in Finland extends beyond its basic features and functionalities. Once the platform has been chosen, purchased and integrated, there are a number of ways in which members of your organisation could need additional support and assistance.
That is why it is important to select an LMS vendor that offers dedicated, prompt and reliable customer support through various channels such as email, phone or live chat. Do they have staffs that speaks Finnish, Swedish, and English? To get a better understanding of an LMS provider’s customer service performance, consider perusing their customer reviews and online feedback.
- Cost: LMS options come on a wide spectrum of price points. At first, it might make sense to choose the one priced lowest among a string of similar-sounding products. But the wrong LMS can end up costing your organisation in the long run, in the form of lost revenue and wasted time and resources. On the other hand, a higher-priced LMS might not be superior to its peers in the ways that matter most to your organisation.
It’s recommended to weigh the pros and cons of each platform and consider all the costs, fees and long-term benefits before making the crucial financial choice.
Benefits Of Using an LMS Platform In Finland
The right LMS (Learning Management System) can be a real game-changer for your organisation. Traditional modes of training and development are quickly going out of style. And in today’s highly competitive corporate industry, having a modern, versatile mode of training that can easily adapt with the changing times can be the edge your business needs. Moreover, moving your trainings online can help your organisation save an incredible amount of time, money, effort and resources on trainings.
But there’s even more! Here is a brief look at the various benefits of using an LMS platform that are headquartered in Finland:
- Centralised learning: Having a variety of trainings spread across multiple channels can be tedious, confusing and time-consuming. An LMS helps provide a centralised location where you can store training materials as well as host and run training experiences. Employees and customers have a single space to log in to and access trainings. Meanwhile, the organisation has a single space to track progress and access and analyse valuable learner data.
- Accessbility: Speaking of access, LMSs can also help solve a variety of accessibility issues. Have team members spread across locations? Or do you need to offer flexible trainings that learners can access at their own convenience? A Learning Management System helps learners log in, access and pick up trainings whenever they want, regardless of location and time zone.
- Track performance: Training is only worthwhile if it provides value to your organisation and employees. A great way to gauge that value is to track and measure progress, performance and various other data points relating to your training programs. Various LMSs in Finland offer deep learning data features and analytics reports that can shed light on what’s working in your trainings, and how they can be improved.
- Scalability: As your company grows and changes in Finland, so will your training needs. A robust, versatile LMS will be able to scale up with your growing needs and offer more value with each passing year, thereby making for a great return on investment.